Does anybody work from home?

I only asked this question because I was wondering if there were any jobs that could be done from home that you get paid from. It would be a lot easier to work from home for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work from home, I am an independent rep. for an amazing ten year, debt free company. I am self employed an operated my own piece of this amazing company. There is small start up cost and a big return with each pay check & bonus are always available as well as online training an assistance for any and all of your questions feel free to contact me anytime.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have thought about it but I have not done it.
    paufonseca

Answer by paufonseca at 4:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• To be able to Replace Ones income from home, honestly you either have to have an employer that will let you take your job home, OR do a home based business that will honestly allow you to REPLACE your current income.
    That can be a challenge with a lot of businesses b/c some do better seasonally some aren't doing that great, and I have found especailly lately that a lot of the product businesses are not doing that well b/c not a lot of people want more stuff!

I have an extremely reputable home based business with Pre-Paid Legal Services and it allows me to truly replace my income and WAH PT, and be a FT mom of 3.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I agree with the above poster. It is difficult to find a job that pays enough that is legit. I ended up doing the business side. 8 months and I am loving it. I've got a large team and repeat customers. If you love Wickless candles, check out Scentsy.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You can work at home but I don't think it is gonna be easy to find a legit one. I was looking for a job at home too at first but then went to the business side..its like a job but ten times better. Anyway, good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:52 AM on Aug. 11, 2011

• I agree with ZanderandBella...Scentsy is pretty amazing. Completely saved me and gave me a purpose in life again when I had lost hope. If you're interested in finding out more about Scentsy visit: www.ldnwicklesscandles.com
    christine1912

Answer by christine1912 at 4:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2011