I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I have placenta previa. Can I drink cranberry juice?

babymel6070

Asked by babymel6070 at 5:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• what Juice do with pregancy !!do u have any info regarding that to share plz !!! i just wonder ; cause i'm pergo too and i drink lots of juice :s
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I had placenta previa and also had a UTI, so my doctor told me to drink cranberry juice. Baby was fine!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You can drink cranberry juice whenever you like. If you tend to get UTI's you should drink cranberry juice as a preventative. They say it does nothing as a cure, but works as a preventative. BUT UTI and cranberry juice have nothing to do with placenta previa. And at 11 weeks placenta previa means nothing. If you still have it at term, that would be a problem. But placentas tend to grow up and most of the time finding a previa at 11 weeks is a lot of wasted worry.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 11:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011