I'm so horny or something...

I can't sleep, and I really wish I could be having some kind of sensuality with my dh right now. I shouldn't feel so deprived, we have been making love every night for the past few nights. and now he just wants to sleep, btw, he initiated all the other days. Either my body got used to the routine, or it stimulates horniness to have so much sex. But I'm finding myself physically attracted to more men lately, I'm in my forties, so maybe that is natural, but I work with a couple of men that are tall with broad shoulders and I dont' know just plain sexy to me, and I would never cheat on my dh, just that something is awake in me, and I just want my dh to use me sexually in any way that he wants, I dont' even care if I get off, which is strange since I'm horny, I just hunger to be used by him sexually for some reason, and well, I'm leaving him alone, because I made enough hints and he seems to prefer to sleep tonight, he initially said its 1:30 in the morning, even though that is the time we had been making love before, or that he hasn't been getting enough sleep, which is true. anyway, I hope his rest will get him wanting me again. but in the mean time I cant sleep and keep thinking about making love. anybody else on line tonight with that problem, or something similar, or want to talk with me, please be kind or silly or take my mind off this, I dont' know LOL, what to do. I've always tended to be more horny than him, or matched with him, but I don't think he ever had to feel this way with me. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Next time dont hint, tell him what you want. Men are slow sometimes & not to good at taking hints,(at least not mine anyways. Lol..) Also, my dh has told me he "wishes I would attack him every now & then"( his words, not mine. He always has to start things too ยค:} )
    Anyways- it's 5:39 a.m. now, he's gotten some rest, so wake him up and make his morning...lol & good luck
    Destiny839

Answer by Destiny839 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I wrote him a sexy letter, and he found me awake, but our two year old woke up, and instead of waiting for me to put the tot down, he decided to go without even saying good bye (before he found the letter, he found me on the computer, and I said i would shut down and he said, he was going to do some art, btw, he doesn't like to use the studio at home, so he goes out, and that is what he is most interested in doing, he probably used my letter to put more sexual energy into his art, ug, although I love beign married to an artist, he is less horny then I think non artists are, or maybe his circumcision makes him less horny, when he makes love he is awesome, but seriously he has low drive, and often gently stops my "sexual attacks" I have been having sex lately which is nice, but I guess that may also contribute to him feeling like he's had enough for a while, I can't help but fear that it may be a long time before we have sex ag
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Get a hobby, something that consumes a lot of time and uses both hands, like knitting or building model airplanes or something.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Well if you ever need a friend to talk to, just send a message ok
    Destiny839

Answer by Destiny839 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Put all that sexual energy into household tasks. If you don't have any, feel free to come to my house. I have cleaning, painting, walls to hang, bathroom to remodel and so much more available. LOL. Maybe you should get a toy? Might help some. Have you had a heart to heart with him about your sexual needs. I would if you haven't-he might have some suggestions. Is it just the act or the emotional connection that you are seeking? Toys/masturbation can help if it is sexual and cuddling/kissing/etc. can help if it is the emotional connection. Part of it might be hormones and age. If it seems abnormal, you should talk to your doctor. Sometimes these things can be perfectly normal, but sometimes they can be connected to menopause or cysts or other disorders. If this isn't the norm for you, then I suggest you consult your gynecologist just to be safe.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 6:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011