Why am i??

ok im 20weeks along now and this is my 2nd with my 1st i had high blood pressure and was haveing complications by 24wks..now all the sudden im having headaches and migrains ??..last time i went to the doc my blood perssure was ok not great but ok the bottom number was really low the 2nd time they took it was much better ..so ever since ive been keeping an eye on it jst so i can let my doc know when i go back nxt week,when i called the on call doc this was when i was 17weeks bc i thought my bp was really low she said it was pretty normal excpet for a few numbers in there..so why am i haveing them all the sudden?? i keep hydrated pretty well and i know bp is constantly going up and dwn..any suggestions? and tylenol usually jst dulls it and im trying not to take alot bc im still haveing probs keepin somethings dwn

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 6:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hormones play a huge roll in your headaches - its a very normal part of pregnancy.. unfortunately :(
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You may also reduce the likelihood of migraine headaches by avoiding common triggers of migraine headaches. Potential triggers include:

Chocolate
    Alcohol
    Yogurt
    Aged cheese
    Peanuts
    Breads with fresh yeast
    Preserved meats
    Sour cream
    When should you contact your health care provider?
    Unfortunately, headaches are a normal part of pregnancy; however you should be able to experience some relief. Contact your health care provider:

Before taking any medications
    If you do not experience any relief from the remedies above
    Your headaches get worse or more persistent
    You experience headaches that are different than normal
    Your headaches are accompanied by: blurry vision, sudden weight gain, pain in the upper right abdomen, and swelling in the hands and face

copied from
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/headaches.html
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 8:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• lol i now that site!! thanks
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2011