It's summer

what are u doing with ur kids this summer?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• We home school so we have a continuation, usually in the form of more fun learning activities. My daughter just got back from a week at 4-H camp and then will be going to 5 daycamps. We go to festivals and fairs to learn about different things and have fun too. We spend more time outdoors looking and studying nature. This year she is learning about baby animals on our farm and is spending time learning how to take care of them.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Lots of walks to the park! we live right in town and there is a very beautiful park here with a river. So i pack up my girls on every nice day, bring some lunch and the sun tan lotion and we head down there. On Sundays, we go to my aunt's and then go to a park near her. My oldest dd also spends plenty of time with two sets of grandparents that live close to us. I sell Avon so she comes with me to deliver it. She's my little helper! I love summer!
    katie201005

Answer by katie201005 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011