What do you think about these names?

LOL. These are what my husband named our children.

Leah Michele
William Alexander

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 3:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like them :-) They're different enough that you aren't going to have every other child in their class with those names (lol - we named our kids when we lived overseas, we didn't know a lot of people with those names or choosing them for their kids, and when we moved back to the States, it seems like every other kid has their name...)

But, at the same time, they aren't so far out there that you are setting your child up to be teased about it, or having to constantly explain their name, how to say it, why they have THAT name, etc, like you see all too often with some of the more "cutesy" or unique names.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• well, if they've already been named, then why are you asking what we think of the names???? I mean, come on!
    The names are cute - I, personally, think he did a good job - if you think it's funny, you should've talked to him prior to them being born & tell them you don't like them...................................
    Anonymous

• I like them & I agree with sailorwifenmom - they're not so far out there that you're just asking for trouble later on - but they're unique enough that not everyone is going to have the same name. I guess I like Leah better than William....but that's just me :)
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Hey heres another one of the "what question do we hate the most" here it is everyone!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well my DH and son are Williams and my last name is Alexander so they are ok in my book
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I like those names. My sister's name is Michelle, double L though. Pretty name.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Haha, I posted this in Just for Fun, just for fun! Cuz everyone's always asking what we think about names! I like the names, they aren't too out there :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008