What is the weirdest stranger encounter you have ever had? adult content

I was working nights as a supervisor at a grocery store when I was 17-18. A man walked up to me and motioned me aside. He told me he was having a bet with one of his buddies and they bet him he wouldnt be able to find someone that he didnt know that would be willing to bring him nail polish and paint his toenails and asked if I would do that for him and he would give me half the money. Being a supervisor I felt more obligated to be nice and friendly regardless of the nasty request. I said out loud "what you want me to paint..." and he stopped me and said not to say it out loud because his wife was in the store nearby and she didnt even know. So then he went into detail requesting specific colors and whatnot. I said okay sure...thinking this guy is nuts and I would probably never see him again. He said he would be in the next night, I didnt think he would. The next night comes and in he walks w/his wife and was acting super happy. He came up to me and asked if I brought the stuff. Since his first visit I had a chance to talk with my supervisor and she made it clear that I didnt have to be polite to that kind of request. So I said out loud that I would not be painting his toenails and would not partake in his sick request. He was mortified as people stopped to stare. He left. Two months later he was kicked out of Fashion Bug and a Shoe Store in our mall for begging the girls to model shoes for him and then modeling womens shoes for them and doing so while talking dirty.... yep talk about foot fetish.

Also, while working at this same grocery store an OLD man used to come in and he was friendly, appeared lonely so I always was super nice to him. He then started buying me stuffed animals but ONLY beavers and cats and I didnt know why. He then somehow got ahold of my cell phone number and was calling and leaving me messages where he would just meow and the thing that pushed me over the edge was his message saying he saw me and my friends in my car at the stop sign by his house ( a busy street right off from a main street) and wanted to know why I would stop at that stop sign w/a car full of deliciousness and not stop for him to have a taste. I threatened to call the cops if he didnt stop, he did stop and now 10-ish years later he made the Police Log in our newspaper for Child porn and is now a sexual offender.

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 9:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I was younger I worked as an EMT. I was in line at the bank one day in uniform. The elderly man behind me struck up a conversation and very loudly asked me what he could do because his penis wasn't working right, he couldn't keep an erection. Being a small bank, people were watching. I felt my face on fire burning with embarassment. I can answer any questions, but with an audience and a touchy subject, I wanted to crawl into a corner somewhere. So I explained to him that I worked in emergency situations and this was not of my expertise and that he should seek medical advice from his doctor. He was finished first and left and I got an applause from the people left in the bank. I bowed as I walked out the door and then used a different branch after that.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• ninjawow... i would not trust this guy to watch my house plants because he might fondle their leaves. what a creepo.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• When I was 18 I worked at American Eagle. One day these guys came in, probably the same age, and one asked for my help. Since this is my job I asked him what I could help him find. He brought me over the an end cap that had belts and boxers on it, then asked me which boxers I thought looked good. I asked him if he was serious and he said yes, he picked up a pair and asked if I would sleep with a guy that wore boxers like that.....I just walked away from him, the manager on duty told him they looked gay (she was trying to make him feel stupid)....well he bought a pair and then he asked if he could use the dressing room to put them on since he wasn't wearing any......gross!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Definitely no pervs I can think of, but I'll tell you my story anyway. I'm a cashier at Toys R Us, and one day a couple weeks ago I was working with a friend of mine who is 18 (I'm 22). We both have somewhat long hair, and we both like to french braid our bangs off to the side - we both had our hair done that way on this particular day, and we were work on the same end on cash. An older man (I would say mid-40s) came over and went straight to her till. He said "Oh, I love your hair", which in itself was sort of an odd thing for a man to say. I didn't have a customer, so I sat and watched. She said thanks, and he kept going. "I just love braids. I saw this girl once, with long blond hair, and she had a braid like that and it was so gorgeous." Melissa then felt she had to point out my braid too (so he was faced with a brunette with a braid and a redhead). He said my braid was nice too and then left.
    So weird.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I was a waitress for 6yrs & I am sure there were many people who simply struck me wrong or were weird. I however, can not think of any specific ones at all or anything thats weird like you told!

I did have a man die on me though! He was out with his daughter & very old, he had two drinks of which she approved of. While his daughter went to the bathroom I rounded the corner to find him on his side, eyes rolled in the back of his head, shaking, foaming at the mouth, etc. Being only 18 at the time I freaked but thank goodness the customer at my other table leaped over people & came running to help. I went to get my boss but he was already on his way. Ambulance came took him away & I later found out he died.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2011