Which naming them would you pick for the quads ?

Earlier i asked what everyone would name my quads , now we have a few sets of names ready. So please pick one or mix and match if you want or even suggest your own names please ! So we already have Carson Briggs, Chase Maddox, Amelia 'Mia' Harper , Catalina ' Katie ' Josephine and Jackson Milo !

Set 1 - August Jasper , Boston / Bishop Jude , Calix Jagger and Danica Jane
Set 2 - Awnan Ellsworth, Jasper Atticus , A ______ and Juliana Brinley
Set 3 - Emmett Samuel, Jasper Atticus, Seth Ryan and Alice Rosalie < twilight .

The kids' pick would be Calix Jagger, Teagan Jasper , River Micheal and Juliana Brinley
The husbands pick is Bishop Oliver , Hayden Samuel, Colton Romeo and Rosalie Juniper
My pick - Sebastian Oliver , Jasper Atticus, Noah Declan and Lucy Anabelle.

We need help , none of us can decide on a name we all love !

MOMMAof5_

Asked by MOMMAof5_ at 3:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• oooh I really love Sebastian Oliver and Rosalie Juniper! Not diggin the Calix though. I do like August for a boy too.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I love Atticus. The literary reference always wins in my book. But I like Bishop ALOT too. I never thought about it as a name until you mentioned it. But as I read it, I was like, wow, I love the way that sounds! I like Amelia alot too!
    Quads! Wow, congrats AND good luck. :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 4:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• if i had to pick a set it would be set 3 because i love twilight ! But from the names given i would pick Sebastian Oliver, Bishop Jude , Noah Declan and Juliana Brinley. And with my own names that i come up for you i would pick Owen Rhys , Lucas Cole, Nathan Atticus ;) and i love Savannah Rose for your daughter ! I can't imaginehow hard it is for you i couldn't even do it with 1 baby at a time let alone 4 ! GOOD LUCK and happy searching for the perfect names !
    6boys_

Answer by 6boys_ at 4:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I love Brinley for a girl. It was one of my top pic names. Seems like you have a few J's in there as well. Jamison for a boy? Kieran is another one I loved.
    GL momma!
    Mommy2B12009

Answer by Mommy2B12009 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• wow. hard one :)
    RachelsMuma7

Answer by RachelsMuma7 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have a stepbrother named Colton. A lot of people get his name wrong, but he likes it.

To be honest, I don't care personally for most of your names. I like a few, but they don't seem like "the perfect name" to me... which is fine, because they're your babies.

We have a daughter, and names for two more boys and girls. In my family, adding Marie to girls' names is tradition; in DH's family, middle initials are tradition for boys (since that's all his parents and his dad's parents had).

Our daughter's name is Lorelei Dallas Marie.

Other favorites are Lydia Caroline Marie, Lillian Noel Marie, Matthias T. (DH's and his dad's middle initial), and Ephraim (no middle initial yet).

Good luck with the names. Congrats on your babies!

tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 5:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• maybe its best to do a final decision when they are born? good luck all combinations are great!
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I love Sebastion Oliver, Rivers Micheal, August Jasper, and Lucy Annabelle
    crasolson

Answer by crasolson at 9:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Esme Arabella: a spin on the Twilight series.
    Atticus Ellsworth: very upper class sounding and a spin on To Kill a Mockingbird (favorite book)
    Harper Moon: To Kill a Mockingbird and Moon is just a hippy name I love.
    Emmett Bishop: I liked the combonation of the two off your lists
    Kieran Brinley: Kieran means little dark one, it was my pick for my little girl
    Juniper Sign: Juniper and Sign are both from Dies the Fire book series
    Jasper Maddox

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• cont..All the names are great your family picked out and I am guessing you are all big fans of reading by the names I have spied. I love that they are original and not so cookie cutter like Emma or James. It is very unique with out being rediculous. All have great taste in your family. My suggestion: there are so many great names from your lists that perhaps a combination of the names from all of your favorites. Plus who says limit a child to just two names. Children can have three names plus a last name. Unless you have a hypenated name and then perhaps not. But congrats and again - Kudos for picking names that are not so bland.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2008