I need sex book recommendations, please

My husband and I are looking for a book that will help us make things more interesting, particularly foreplay... which I seem to need more of lately, when I never have before. Which means we are pretty inexperienced at it lol.

Do you have suggestions for me? Good books to look at or read together to get ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• KAMASUTRA , best cause it explane every little thing on that book .. and it speaks abt love more thn sex ;) you can find it in Internet ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I was given a book called cowgirl sex, or something along those lines....it even has a section for sex while pregnant (that is why the person gave it to me).....my husband loves her for it! LOL
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• if you live near a book store go in they have a whole section and if you dont wanna buy int he store just take a look then go home and order on line.... but in store you can browse first
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• SHEET MUSIC by Dr. Kevin Leman
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:32 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You might browse Dr. Laura Berman's books in a good bookstore. She is a well known therapist and has a website too. There is a series of touches that she recommends during foreplay and they are all done before the breasts or sexual areas are touched.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Great suggestion, Jenn. The problem is that my husband works at a major bookseller here, and I feel kinda bad going into the competition lol. Might just browse, though :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The Joy of Sex, skip the Karma Sutra. You'd be better off getting a book that covers all kinds of positions. Even the 365 tips books have good info. Defiantly browse the books. You might find one you like.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The cowgirl book referred to above is "Ride 'Em Cowgirl" by Sadie Allison- she is fantastic!! Not too serious or clinical, but definitely covers all the bases. The other one I like from her is "Toygasms" The name throws people off, but it is a fantastic guide to the female orgasm. Has diagrams and stuff too, so if hubby isn't too sure what are your parts are called, he can look them up!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011