Any chubby chasers out there?

I love a "fluffy" guy with meat on his bones. Some say I am crazy, but, a big teddy bear of a man is great. He has to be some what tall though. Tall and chubby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Everyone has a type! So that is great! I chase after controlling men. So your choice is much better.
    Anonymous

• Every boyfriend i had up until my fiance was meaty.
    not fat, but meaty.l ol.
    My fiance has a nice athletic body.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• what a politically correct term... chubby chaser. I'm sure you'd love to overhear someone call your man a chubby chaser. How would that make you feel?
    Anonymous

• Always one in the bunch who takes a question and turns it into a bashing session...

Why can't you ladies get a grip and quit trying to make everyone's life as miserable as your own? (Referring to the anon above me.)
    Anonymous

• I'm not miserable...I just think it was a mean thing to say. No one likes to be called fat. Do you?
    Anonymous

• Your question was cute... Alot of bashing goes on. I can't believe the woman bash this one. Get a life women. Love isn't about a shape or size.
    Anonymous

• chubby and fat are two different things. to me fat is like being 200 over your proper weight. chubby is less then that. i think mine is chubby but if you saw him you'd say no but he has gained a bit weight since married. especially around the middle.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• she didn't even say fat she said chubby! and I doubt a man will get upset if you called him fat.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i like a guy with meat on his bones but NOT obese. my man is fluffy, just perfect for cuddling.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• what a politically correct term... chubby chaser. I'm sure you'd love to overhear someone call your man a chubby chaser. How would that make you feel?I'm not miserable...I just think it was a mean thing to say. No one likes to be called fat. Do you?

and for the record my man admits that is fluffy....he actually says he is fat but i dont think so. and i dont care if someone calls me fat..i gained a few pounds over the years, thats life....so if someone called my man a chubby chaser thats fine at least he is chasing me and not someone else
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008