tubal pregnancy

Have you ever had one? My doctor thinks i am cuz my hcq is slow, but they keep going up. Could it still be ectopic? And with the spotting still, does this pregnancy still have a chance of making it?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have not had a tubal, but I have had a blighted ovum, or "phantom" pregnancy it is sometimes called. The pregnancy starts off correctly, HCG will go up slower than expected but keep increasing, there will be a gestational sac, egg was fertilized but it will either stop growing or even be reabsorbed. Have they done an ultrasound? How far along are you? Are you having tubal symptoms? Bad cramping? If your dr. suspects an ectopic, why hasn't he/she done an ultrasound? Good luck to you.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Ive done everything but get it removed. i go to er when i have unbearable pain but they just send me home cuz there is nothing they can do right now. im 5 wks so the ultrasound cant pick up anything, but the pain gets unbearable!! If i wait any longer i cld die from this, but the er doctor won't get me an u/s because the tech isn't in til monday. this is the only hospital arnd and if i get this pain again i don't know what to do.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2008