HELP!! lol Best double stroller? Tandem (stadium style)!

I have been back and forth looking for a good double stroller! Wondering if anyone has any suggestions my older dd will be 2 in august and my 2nd dd is actually due on her birthday! I know no double stroller will be lightweight ... wouldnt mind a girly print either lol! Help Please! Thanks

Ericaanne85

Asked by Ericaanne85 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a Graco DuoGlider LX and I like it. Its not too heavy and it fits perfectly in the back of my van. My friend just bought the Baby Trend side my side double stroller and she said it just fits in the back of her van. But she likes hers too.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I need one too. good luck....bump
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have a BabyTrend double sit n stand for my two that are 20 months apart. It's great because when he was little it was like a regular double stroller, but when my now 2 yo got a little older I was able to pop off the back seat and it's a sit n stand.

Answer by missanc at 4:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2011