Do all these questions?

About spotting and discharge just make you want to go take a shower? I feel gross just reading them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• So I shouldn't ask if it's normal for me to have discharge that glows in the dark and has large chunks in it? I thought that meant I was going to give birth to a fat Martian... JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! On the discharge and the Martian!

Seriously, I can understand not knowing and wanting an answer, but honestly, there are some questions that really are best for a Dr to answer...
    Anonymous

• ugh I hate questions about discharge. tmi.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• LOL.

That's a great idea actually. I'm not going to take one until after my boyfriend heads off to work though.

I keep my discharge questions between me and my doctor or me and my journal, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• thats one of those questions that only requier some common sense... women still dont get it, that discharge does NOT mean you are pregnant and it also does NOT mean that you are going to be in labor soon... and yeah.. its disgusting... stuff like that you should keep between you and your doc... so i totally understand your question here...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yea and I agree with the person above...They act like if they see discharge it's a sign of pregnancy...wtf? The only time i ever asked a question like that is "When can you tell your ovulating?" and I discovered you could look at your discharge but that's all.
    Anonymous

• lol agree agree agree!

yes its tmi, and shouldnt they be keeping track of their own discharge and mention and change to their doctor, i dont really need an update!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• they have a site for those kind of ?'s its called www.webmd.com i might of spelled it wrong though lol
    Anonymous

• What on earth really makes someone think we are interested in their discharge...I don't even like to think about mine let alone talk about someone elses. Ew!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• No one wants to know about your punanny...lol :-D

I just ask a doctor about it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008