Holiday Season is Great, but some people go crazy during the holidays.

What is your peeve with what people do around the holidays? Mines is when your going for a parking space and people will nearly cut you off and get into an accident cause your not pulling into the space quick enough or they'll try to take it from you!

tropikanagirl

Asked by tropikanagirl at 4:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Holidays

• Mine is when people get audibly annoyed because you're taking too much time checking out. Especially in the Wal-Mart self check out line and there are other lanes open. I just want to scream "I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE AAAGH!"

=oD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yes, and you have some people that think if they tailgate you, you will move even faster though a parking lot. One older lady had the nerve to try to move around me, and I was just waiting for a family to cross the street. The family ran across the street, the dad ran up to the lady in her car and began telling her where she can go for the holidays. LOL. And telling her where she can put her holly. LOL. I just drove around them and got out tof the crazy mall. I am doing ALL online shopping next year.
    tropikanagirl

Answer by tropikanagirl at 4:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• OMG this season in general pisses me off. I did my shopping long ago. There is nothing at the mall that I want bad enough to fight people for. Sales are better after Christmas, so give gift cards. I was there today, because we have businesses at the mall, it was ridiculous. Everyone is grouchy.. why shop if you don't want to?
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I just don't like greed, which applies to pretty much everything! Greed over parking spaces, greed over "the hot toy". People are just too stinkin' wrapped up in material things and forget what the season is really about.

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I don't like being in the store with all these people that are on a mad rush to get somewhere. I will be pushing my son in his stroller and people aren't even paying attention and just walk right in front of me, making me stop abruptly to let their impatient butts through. Very annoying ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I hate the crowds. There is nothing that I can't find on the Internet that I want right now! No stores for me! Traffic is a mess!

Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 12:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2008