25 weeks preg with backache!

i have a really bad backache i just woke up with! im almost in tears. i have a low grade fever and feel like im trying to get sick! but the backache is the worst!!! can i use a heating pad? i was wanting to try to do some things before i had to call the dr!

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 10:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can use a heating pad on your back....I always took a warm bath, the water pressure seemed to help with the back pains. I had a sore back my whole pregnancy with my daughter.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If you have it for a few hours call the doctor! Better to be safe!
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 10:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Whenever I was pregnant with my son I had terrible back pain because I gained so much and I'm not a very big person. The thing that seemed to help me the most was sitting on my knees and bending over the couch and rocking my hips from side to side.
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011