What do you do after you put the kids to bed?

So my husband and I were playing this ridiculous game of " How are you feeling?"
I had to ask right? Anyways he was joking around with me that everyday feels like groung hog day. He wakes up, showers,goes to work, comes home, eats dinner, reads a story or plays a game with kids, helps me bathe for them, then they go to bed and by 8pm we are in bed as well.

He doesnt want to be in bed that early for some reason it bothers him. lol He asked what did we do before we had kids? I was like seriously I cant remember lol We didnt leave the house until 8pm lol He turning 30 on saturday... I think that he is just having a case of missing the twenties lol

What do you do with your husband after the kids go to bed? Do you play games, watch T.V.?

JNLmomme09

Asked by JNLmomme09 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• we watch t.v., or I watch him play the black ops, or we just have us time
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• fold laundry, clean upt he kitchen, pick up toys, watch a couple of shows, maybe play some games on the computer/ipod... SOmetimes we read. It just depends on the mood.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• We relax, watch a movie, sometimes play a board game, pig out on the kids snacks, lol. we are night owls so stay up till 1am reguraly
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 10:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• We state up LATE against our better judgment lol We do homework, because we're both in school, watch tv or catch up on our favorite shows, clean, do laundry, talk, take showers, surf the web.....
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I walk the dog. Other than that, we'll do some household chores, play a board game, enjoy a glass of wine together, maybe watch a little TV, read, or spend time on the computer. Just depends on how we feel.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My kids are typically sleeping by 8 but sometimes fight it til 9. We usually talk about the day, sit outside, watch TV or on the rare occasion we will play Wii or Rock Band.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Lol I go to bed....I'm flipping tired by the end of the day! My fiance doesn't mind during the week, but on the weekends he wants me to stay up with him. Sometimes I do for a little while.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sometimes DH and I watch a movie, or talk about our days and the kids over some drinks..sometimes he plays a video game and I work on the laptop. Sometimes we go to bed early and read. WE have even been known to get a baby sitter and go out at 9:00 for a few drinks or to hang with friends.

I think the key is to mix it up!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• We watch tv for a while, then head to bed. Our days are pretty routine too. Gets old, but at the same time, its confortable. And, the short time each night that I get to just sit with him and watch tv is sometimes the best part of the day.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I watch tv and read a book or even crosswords. Husband usually just watchs tv.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2011