10 month old GRINDING HIS TEETH?!~

OH my gosh, I don't know how much more I can handle it...he keeps grinding his teeth together and it gives me the chills....I can't stand it! Not to mention it's not good for his teeth! How can I get him to stop doing it???? It's like nails on a chalkboard to me!!!

BeachyBabe

Asked by BeachyBabe at 10:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 9 month old does it too, it drives me nuts!! It wont hurt him, and he will stop! My mil told me with my oldest it was because she had worms LMAO!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My 9 month old son does that too, drives me crazy!!
    kamrynlily07

Answer by kamrynlily07 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My 22 month old does it too... Our dentist said that giving her something to chew on, like a melon, or avocado will help. They are grid ing because of teething. Try some ice, or get one of those mesh feeders.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yep, once my son realized had teeth top and bottom he started doing that. I guess he likes the sound it makes. It's kind of annoying, but I can handle it. Those mesh feeder are fantastic!! I put ice in his all time. you can put almost anything in it though. They are liek 3 bucks at walmart.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011