Any ideas on activities to do with a one year old besides the park. My local pool is closed right now also? Any suggestions are appreciated.

questions0882

Asked by questions0882 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daughter LOVES chalk but I have to watch because she will eat it. She just likes to be outside. She plays on her brothers 4 wheeler or climbs on the tricycle and pushes herself around with her feet. She likes to play in the kiddie pool too. We have a playhouse and little tikes slide too.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• A kiddie pool or a sprinkler would be so fun. Another thing my dd liked to do was finger paint... I would spread out an old shower curtain and strip her down to a diaper and let her go at it. She LOVED it. Of course, look for the crayola finger paint, they are non toxic bc she will probably end up eating some...lol.
    kamrynlily07

Answer by kamrynlily07 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Also, I would like to add that crayola finger paint is washable and comes out of most any fabric in the wash, and all you have to do to get it off your kids is spray them down in the bathtub. no stains!
    kamrynlily07

Answer by kamrynlily07 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• 1 yr olds find any and everything fun. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 11:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2011