CAn they induce or will they i wish they would? adult content

In so much pain y do i have to be in so much pain i wish they would just induce me, i have 2 pinched nerves a migraine that wont go away my feet are so swollen that they throb an hurt an my Virgina hurts its pinching an burns. the baby is maken me nervous cuz she only moves now like once every 12 hrs. I fell like throwing up i just want this over with cant sleep cant do anything. Am almost 39 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• they sent my sister to the hospital bc of pintched nerves. they should send you. they know that crap hurts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Unless your health or Baby's health is at risk, most doctors won't induce. You're in the home stretch, mama, you can do this!! Go for some walks, have sex if you can bear it, try some raspberry leaf tea, spicy food, etc. Remember that due dates are only a rough estimate- babies come when they're ready to come. Hang in there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I know pregnancy is uncomfortable (believe me, I know.. I had 2 miserable ones) but you have to keep the mindset that you are doing a very important job for your baby right now and you have to keep his or her best interest in mind. Pop some tylenol and turn off all the lights and sleep as long as you can. Do you have other children? I am sorry but I don't think it is right to induce because mom is tired of being pregnant. I hope you get some relief soon. Good luck!
    kamrynlily07

Answer by kamrynlily07 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• It would be much safer to work on what's ailing you now.
    Then you can feel better AND allow baby to get what he/she needs within the womb, too.

Induction is risky, something to take very seriously.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:05 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Are you drinking enough water?
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 11:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Hang in there. It will be over soon enough.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:31 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I was induced 3 times but not for being uncomfortable. First time I was supposed to be induced a day before my due date because my previous baby was so large. He let me go 5 days late and induced. The second two I had Gestational Diabetes and its common to be induced for that. With the first of those two I was a day before my due date and he was in distress they had no choice. I almost had a C-section. The last baby she scheduled my induction and planned it from day 1 that I saw her. She knew I would have GD (and I did). Being induced sucks. Going natural is much better.

Answer by gemgem at 11:32 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i have been induced before with my first baby so not to worried about that. I have tryed everything the doc's have told me an dont think their is any option at this point beside it. they also told me she could be born at 36 weeks an thats full term. they have done so many ultrasound that they r completely sure of my due date they said. i do know that after this one am done this pregnacy has been nothing but pain from the start an my last one was throwing up everyday i can deal with that better then pain. An almost did her birth with out pain meds. hope i can do it for this one but we will see. they say your second birth is sposse to go faster then the first i had so.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• they r only gainning wieght at this time an it one week so it will be one pound lighter. my first was 8lbs 10oz an this one going to be around their too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Dont worrie the basterds wont induce me an my obgyn wont be back into town till next week i fucken hate this. they can all kiss my ass. its ok for them cuz their not in this much pain.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2011