How do I go about asking him if he wants this baby?

We have a son and I dont know if he wants this one. how do I get an honest answer out of him?
He's been treating me like shit the past week or so.
I didn't do this on my own!

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 4:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You straight up ask him. Sit him down and say you need to discuss somethings and ask. You do not deserve to be mistreated in any form, and make that know to him as well.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:49 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• hmmmm....I think you just need to come out and ask WHY he's been treating you the way he has. Maybe he needs some realization that he's even doing it. Sorry you are having to endure something like this!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 4:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Be direct. It may hurt to hear the truth, but this is the best way. Just ask him " Do you want this baby?" Have an open, honest discussion. Tell him what you've been feeling about how he has been treating you. Don't jump down his throat and don't let him be ignorant and rude to you. If things get heated, walk away until you both calm down and try again. Good luck!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Erm... shouldnt he want the baby, when he wanted you to get pregnant!? i just assume that you both wanted that baby.. and if you are afraid that he doesnt want that child, then this should tell you how much of an asshole he is.

if he is treating you like shit, then why staying with him anyway? Take your son, get your life back in order and leave this dude behind. u cant win anything with him if he is like that.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I agree with PPs.... just ask him. You're obviously close enough to concieve 2 children, you should be able to talk to him about this. Whatever his answer, you will feel better knowing.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008