Look what i just found.. People dont understand welfare and it shows.

http://www.angry.net/people/w/welfare_recipients.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• Some don't but many on there hit the nail right on the head. Not all on welfare are bad but not all are good people either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• that is true.. I know a girl that would LOVE to live off the government she laughs about it and brags about the crap she gets and was wanting to apply in more then one state!!! shes a low life.. i cant stand people like that.. most of the time the father of the kids has to pay it back. or in SC you have to volunteer for what you get and they also go after the dad.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes I have lived near these neighborhoods in CA, 100% true. There is NO WAY you could be a liberal after seeing this.

There are more lazy asses out there than you think and that is thanks to you libs that just don't understand and I bet you don't give half of your pay check ether??

I do know a few people that use to work with the so called poor and than they saw that these poor did drive better cars and did have better TV's. They where liberals and now they vote Republican.
    It does change you fast when you see the abuse!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I love how they paint ever welfare recipient as a lazy, SAHM.
    Borne_Wonky

Answer by Borne_Wonky at 11:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• This reinforces my beliefs.

I do pay half our pay check. I think about my friend who lost everything and had a 2 year old, and needed food and a place to live till she got work, and I give it happily (yes, I gave her money too). I feel it's the Christian thing to do, and while it would be nice to curtail abuse, I can't in good conscience stop help to those who need it for fear that some may abuse it.

I also don't care if they have nicer cars or better TVs than I do. I live perfectly comfortably- probably too comfortably- much better than 95% of the world and should really help out more. Thanks for the reminder.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• well u gotta think. people have bought stuff when they did have jobs.. i have a lap top but yet no job. i have 3 tvs yet no job.. i have a nice jeep again i have no job. i bought all that stuff at tax time when i was working.. I wouldnt dare think of buyin anything like that w.o a job! and im sure a lot of women on welfare are the sameway. they dont give you enough money to buy nice things. they dont give you enough to pay water electric and rent..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I don't get welfare but I do get unemployment after my boss forced me to quit my job. If I didn't we would have lost our home. I have been searching for a job anywhere but after 5 years in a certain job my skills are harder to apply to other fields. Trust me I'm already feeling inadequate and useless and am doing my best to admen my situation. Not everyone receiving help from the government is a worthless freeloader.

Anonymous