Is this normal to not have any energy what so ever? adult content

ok so I am 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant and ever since I gotten pregnant I have had no energy what so ever. My house needs cleaned big time. I am wanting it clean before the baby comes, but I can't bring myself to clean. Ya I straighten up the house so it doesn't look that bad, but it needs the floors mopped (hardwood all downstairs) the bathroom needs scrubbed really bad. I have only mopped the floors and scrubbed the bathroom maybe 3 times or 4 times since I been pregnant. Luckly my dh says he will help this weekend. I do have 2 other kids though 3 and 6 so I don't know if maybe that is why I don't have any energy. All I want to do is sit and watch tv or play on here. I haven't even wanted sex and I love sex lol. Although it does hurt when we do it. Is this normal? It isn't just this far into it, it has been through my whole pregnancy. Like the other day I thought I will clean my room and closet all I did was do the closet tehn I was done.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, honestly, that's not normal. How's your diet? Are you getting enough fruits and veggies, and are you getting enough water? Dehydration can cause problems during sex.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 11:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• thats all I drink throughout the day is water. Once in a great while I will drink a glass of coke or I will drink a glass koolaid, but 90% of the time I am drinking water. I eat veggies with dinner. But I don't eat as much fruit as I should
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sounds normal to me. You just have to make yourself do the things. Energy can fluctuate greatly during pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i was the same way with this pregnacy am now 38 weeks almost 39 weeks an it has worn me down. i too have another kid age 3 an i worked till i was lie 6 or 7 months along an been have more an more compleaction an pain that i cant work so. An its to painful right now to have sex or even thing about it he has to help me move an get around.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 11:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• very normal each trimester we get tired....and feel bad. Almost done mama....just a few more weeks!!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011