Please tell me if this is normal or if you experienced the same thing

I am almost 29 weeks. Whenever I stand up and walk I feel a good amount of pressure (a little painful) down in my lower pelvic region (very low). It is more painful at first but continues to be uncomfortable until I sit or lay down. It is also painful to roll over in bed. What could this be? Should I call my Dr.? I have an regular check up scheduled for Monday. Can I wait until then.

J.P

Asked by J.P at 11:33 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be the way the baby is sitting.. but yes it's something I would bring up to my doctor if it made me that uncomfortable
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'd definitely talk to your doctor about any concerns you have.
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sounds normal. I wouldn't call but at your appt mention it to them. It just sounds like the babies position.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I think its normal.As the baby get bigger he put more pressure on your pelvic area especially when they drop
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• it will go away when you poo
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 11:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Id say its normal...baby does start turning etc. Ask ur doctor it could also be a UTI. I am 29weeks as wll and feel this...doctor says babys weight.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011