• In the Spotlight:

Am I pregnant?

I had my period two weeks ago, and I'm trying to get pregnant, last week me and my partner had sex. And this week I've been feeling pressure, bloating and mild cramps. I started bleeding the day before yesterday. But it's like my period, it doesn't feel like it though. I have a lot of other symptoms of pregnancy, I've been feeling different for the past 4 days, am I pregnant? Do I take a pregnancy test? When do I take one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take one in 3-4 weeks..or go to the dr for a blood test.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:37 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• With everything you describe... no. Not pregnant. The bleeding is your #1 clue. Sorry.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:38 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If you feel like you might be pregnant, you take a pregnancy test.
    Borne_Wonky

Answer by Borne_Wonky at 11:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• OH gee, I was one of the sperm that got away. SO I didn't get you pregnant.

HOW CAN WE KNOW? WE AREN'T THERE, WE CAN'T READ UTERUS THROUGH THE COMPUTER! WAIT A FEW WEEKS AND PEE ON A STICK IF YOUR PERIOD DOESN'T"T COME NEXT MONTH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes! Go buy a crib, a carseat, stroller, and bottles. But first, wait a few weeks and buy a test!!!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• take a damn test in a few weeks... as simple as that. Sorry to be possibly sound rude but it's the truth.
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 11:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Take a test in a few weeks the bleeding is probably ur period. Try again if ur not. Goodluck
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2011