Ok Im a lil confused and need some help

My brother and his fiance are getting married soon. Me and her family are planning a shower for her. The one you buy things for their home. Is it a Wedding Shower or Bridal Shower. I'm making invitations with photoshop and googled invitations to get some cute ideas. then I seen Wedding, Bridal and Couple shower. So now Im los!!!!

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've always heard it most referred to as a bridal shower....I think a couples shower would be a neat idea but a lot of men just aren't interested in that sort of thing.
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Well, bridal showers are typically about the bride. A wedding shower... Never heard of it, but I'd assume itd be the same as a couples shower minus the men. And the couples shower would be about the couple, and their new life. If your wanting one so they get more things for their home, I'd do the wedding shower, if you want to include your brother, then do a couples shower.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I really think you can use which ever one you like the Best- " Couple Shower " is Cute:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Couple shower...inviting EVERYONE will get more gifts and make more ppl happy.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Couples shower is cute, we had one that we assigned a time of day to everyone who RSVP'D, so for example 7:00 am got them a coffed pot, 8 pm got the gift certificates to the movies,, it was fun, and we opened the gifts going from am to pm.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011