Wondering how many Moms are going through a Divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, I REALLY want a divorce. At this point I am just through. But my husband just won't give up. He is now making me do the whole marriage couseling thing, which I personally think is a joke (and he says with that attitude it isn't going to work, blah blah blah) the only reason he doesn't want a divorce he says is because he doesn't want to "pay me for his son" nice huh? I f'n hate his guts. He is such an ass.
    Anonymous

• I am considering a divorce...I dont want to leave him, but he recently did something that in my book is unforgivable...Sounds to me like if you really dont have strong feelings toward him anymore, and you DONT want to see a marriage counsler...then by all means leave. And if the only reason he is trying so hard to make you marriage work is so that he doesnt have to pay for his son....then he can kiss your ass....go for it...whatever is going to make you happy
    MaMa2_DJ_IJ

Answer by MaMa2_DJ_IJ at 6:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008