Awww soo sweet :)

My husband gets up at 5 am in the morning to go to work, he's always leaving me messages to remind me of doing stuff in the house that day. This morning there was nothing but Have a great day and a smiley face he's so sweet

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 11:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Makes your whole day, doesn't it? I love when my husband is thoughtful like that! He was leaving for work this morning and came back inside after seeing me standing in the kitchen window. He walked in and right away said "Happy Anniversary"....it's not our wedding anniversary....it's the anniversary of our first kiss. The fact that he still remembers and still cherishes it means the world to me!!!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• awww that's soo sweet!
    marinebrats

Comment by marinebrats (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• SOO SWEET ... well you just deserve it nop ;)
    put a message under his pillow tellin swee thing too ...

BUMPED
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Aww, yeah...that' would have def made my day too!! So does this mean you get the day OFF too??? :-))
    My husband is great at surprising with things...he loves to put a gift (like my new evo phone he went and bought) under my pillow or a blue mountain card in my underwear drawer for me to find. We're lucky,, girls!!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I wish that my SO would do that type of thing for me...I do it for him tho, so I guess that is enough for the both of us. :-)
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011