Whould u be mad?

I worked sunday (father's day) but got out at 2;30 and my fiance picked me up. I told him I was going to get my daughter and see if her dad wanted to see her since it was fathers day and he said ok well im going to my moms to see if he can get his kids too. we decided to meet up later. I dont have a phone, he lost mine. I got my daughter turns out her dad wasnt able to so i stood at my grams for a few hours. Text my hubby from my grams phone about the situation and he was responding rather slowly figured he was busy which i didnt mind. OK so i said im just gonna keep my daughter sicne she cant go see her dad and i dont want to go to black hawk since ill have her and im prego anyways and i said i can make u dinner (im a beginner cook lol), that didnt catch his eye. so he never responded by then i went home and we fell asleep til about 7pm. i woke her and we went to his moms (i figured he want time alone with his kids so thats why i went home after my grams) and he said were leaving then we leave and he says to drop him off at his cousins. i say ok dont wanna fight and i know what he was gonna do;drink. and i drop him off. tell him to be home by this time. and he is. but he'd rather go hang out with friends and fam and drink then to spend fathers day with me since i worked and we didnt really see eachother afterwards. Got a little upset.

shar-hulk

Asked by shar-hulk at 11:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes I would be annoyed
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• O ya and he said he got mad at me cause my gram said i was going to his hosue after i left (which i didnt say to my gram, guess she assumed)and he thought i was elsewhere. when we get in an argument and i tell him give me my space he doesnt get it, hell bug me til the point where im so annoyed by him by me i blow but when he gets mad at me he wants to leave and its okay...not fair.
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Its so typical man to run off when a situation arises.

Is it possible he was just upset about his father's day? Maybe he thought it should of been more special? I say that in general. Not that you should have done more, but maybe his kid(s) didn't do anything special.

He shouldn't have run off, instead he should have talked to you about it, but he is a man. I swear it is in their nature to just ignore it and do something to take their mind off it...i.e. drink.

It isn't fair men do that. I just tell my man, "We need to talk about this. Just let me know when you are ready, ok?" Then I show him physical affection and he melts into my arms. A few minutes later he tells me he is sorry and what was going on.

I have a theory they emotionally compute things slower than us women and need that space to understand their feelings.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Thats a good idea...ill start trying that. It just frustrates the hell outta me. Cause i wanna leave and go have a drink to take my mind off it but i cant cuz im prego and i dont wanna leave on a bad note but guess guys wont ever really understand.
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• No wouldn't bother me. Sounds like you didn't have anything planned anyway.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• How is it that some of you women seem to find such losers. I would be looking for someone stable who could afford their own phone. He borrows yours, loses it but has money to go out drinking? Why don't you find yourself a good responsible man and you won't encounter such problems. More smart, seasoned and mature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2011