Discomfort during intercourse? adult content

Im 17w2d. The othe night we were doing the "deed" and i was on top, but then my husband said he felt like he was hitting something kinda firm or hard. That time i didnt have any discomfort so i didnt know what it was unless it was my uterus. but other times im on top i feel like something is pulling in my left side near my pelvis. it dosent really hurt, but it is uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this? im gonna ask my dr when i go on the 29th.

shannoncampbell

Asked by shannoncampbell at 12:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would not do the deed until the doctor says fine. I do know u r only supposed to do the deed as long as it is comfortable. Since he is hitting something,and u r uncomfortable,I would say it is no longer safe to do it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• thank you, i wasnt too concerned, i didnt have any cramps or bleeding. but the more i thought about i was like i need to talk to my dr to make sure everything is ok.
    shannoncampbell

Comment by shannoncampbell (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• U r welcome. There r other things u can do to satisfy each other.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• He could have been hitting ur cervix but unless he is "large" lol it is unlikely......ur best bet is to talk to ur doctor and refrain from sex for the time being!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 12:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011