What's your plans for tonight?

I'm going to a Pure Romance party! Anybody need me to pick them up something? LOL!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 4:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh you know it *winkwink* HAHA

My boyfriend is going to work until late tonight, probably 1:30AM or so >:( So I'm alllll alone until then. I'll probably clean the kitchen and bake some cookies. Yummay.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• oh you totally should.. i've pretty innocent in that area.. lol still deciding!
    well tonight sucks i have no plans.. nothing at all. hubby working late. me at home. yay?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• We are staying in; my dh just got home from work a little while ago so I will make some dinner, give my son a bath and then hopefully he'll go to sleep so that me and hubby can have some fun!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My hubby is working all night (CQ for Army), so after my best buddy goes to sleep I'm going to clean the bathrooms, and then I might see what movie is OnDemand (that my hubby WILL NOT watch :) ) and sit my rear on the couch and eat some ice cream!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i just got done working all day and am exhausted so im just sitting on the coach all night eating ice cream!...might go out, not until way later though, men....whata pain in the butt.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Mmm ice cream sounds so good. I have a little bit of Ben & Jerry's left. I should eat it while my cookies are baking.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• ewww if thats what i think it is...i had a horrible time at a=one...the lady had you sample this stuff...but the thing was you all had to go to the bathroom and rub it onyourself....i left!
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• What is a pure romance party?
    Anonymous

• Like a tupperware party...but with sex toys and such :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yeah, I went to one a year or so ago, and it was so much fun!! Maybe it is just the person was throwing it?? I was really good friends with the girl that threw the one that I went to. We had a grand ole' time ;)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 5:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008