I so sick of these damn cockroaches.. please help me get rid of them

I moved into a house and the people before me left an ass of them.. it has been bombed more then once!! this was the only place i could afford to move into at the time. i dont know what to do they are so nasty!!!! they had ants. i got rid of them already. i dont know what the hell these people were livin like but from the amount of bugs that WERE here they were NASTY ass ppl.. I got rid of a lot but damn they are gettin annoyin and hard to get rid of

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Have you ever watched Billy the Exterminator? They use an oil,, that is non-toxic and kills them all, they spray and vacum the up in a shop vac, I can't remember the name of the spray, but I bet if you google it , you can find ouT.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Oh honey. Once they get in your things they are so hard to get rid of. Boric Acid in small amounts under the in corners of the house behind things the kids cant touch. couches and fridge will help.
    mashonad07

Answer by mashonad07 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If you are renting then you need to let the landlord know of the problem...if he/she doesnt take care of the problem and have an expert exterminator come out and take care of it and get rid of them, then you need to call the health dept in your area. Cockroaches carry so many diseases including Hepatitis(sp)ecoli etc...they are really hard to kill also and they mate and have thousands of babys at once. Sorry your going through this
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If you are renting the landlord needs to take care of this.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• the landlord is the one that had people bomb.. since my kids are gone for a month im going to get some boric acid and put it around the house..

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• What ever happened to the roach motel, roaches check in but they don't check out. Remember that commercial?...Lol.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• This stuff http://www.amazon.com/Cyper-Insecticide-Lb-Control-Spray/dp/B003C2ETI2/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2C9PRTUOWNB7N&colid=3VX986RSISCPR  will kill anything. We use it around our property to make sure there are no scorpions, and those damn things are nearly impossible to kill. It's also safe to use inside the house and will not harm pets or children once it's dry. It is by far the best thing we have ever used. My husband also maintains foreclosed properties and has to do spraying and bombing. This always kills EVERYTHING in the first treatment.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would move.
    CarrieR62

Answer by CarrieR62 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• im trying to move. it will be easier to get rid of them. im also not taking the couch bc im sure they are in it. im also going to bomb 2 more times before i move
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011