Husband Pet Peeves

I love my husband to death!!... BUT there are some things he does that just irk me to no end! And I bet you have some pet peeves too.. share them

One of mine is.. When he shaves he leaves little hairs left on the sink, around the sink, and sometimes on my toothbrush! urrrrggghh..Clean up after yourself REALLY!!

ooh and I bet some of your husbands leave the toilet seat up that is an age old pet peeve. I go in at night to use the rr and fall in!! urrrggghhh... put the seat down hunny!

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 12:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hate when he makes me late for everything!!!!!
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My pet peeve is that he is always putting himself down, I tell him time and time again that I hate when he does that because usually what he is saying isn't true anyways! Bugs the crap out of me.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Hmm.....which pet peeve should I list? LOL

My husband is a slob. When he comes home from work, his clothes are left all over....when he eats, he leaves his dishes and / or napkins, wrappers wherever he is. I left one of his bowls and spoon on the end table once - it literally sat there for four days until my sister came over and got pissed and put it in the sink. I just wanted to see how long it would stay there. So my largest pet peeve about my hubby is that he's a slob.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 12:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Another one of mine in the bathroom is wet towels. he will leave them on the ground after he gets out of the shower, when he's done them and they will lay there until I pick them up..
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• and shoes!! omg shoes! when he gets home from work, he automatically goes to the couch, turns the tv on, takes off his shoes and leaves them there... then as he's getting ready for work the next day he cant find them. Ugh, hunny they're where you left them last.. always the same place
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yup!! My hubby is always talking about his grey hairs and "fat belly". He's 15 years older than I am and thinks I'm going to "run off" with someone closer to my age. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! I love his greys, i think theyre sexy and I keep telling him its HIM that i want...lol.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 1:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• About the shaving thing, tell him, he may not have noticed.

I get peeved when my husband has really bad wardrobe choices. Lately I've had to tell him that wearing an unbuttoned shirt outside the house is not what he should do.

Answer by Bmat at 1:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• He does all the above and more, sometimes I wonder I how I put up with it.

I can't stand him leaving socks on the floor as well.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I hate that he overreacts to some stupid stuff.

He refuses to accept the fact that children occasionally act like their age.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Is snoring considered a pet peeve? LOL
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 1:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011