contraction...

when you have a contraction or braxton hicks..., what part of your belly gets hard?! the whole thing, or just parts of it...the whole belly, belly the belly button, above...?

[27wks6days].

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your whole stomach
    SLG627

Answer by SLG627 at 5:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Your whole stomach tenses because you whole uterus is tensing

Anonymous

• *****DUH, I meant to write Below the belly button not belly the belly button lmao.
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Below I would guess if you are a small person like if you are all belly. I have a pouch from my last baby and that spot doesnt get tense. Sorry But if you arent all belly then I really dont know what to tell you
    Anonymous

• yea its suppose to be the whole stomach, but my first baby i had back labor and i would feel cramps in my sides and back, and i would push on my belly and it never got hard.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i have had no children.

Photobucket
    Cowbell88

Answer by Cowbell88 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• theni would say whole stomach below belly button and all
    Anonymous

• i never got braxton hicks but a real strong contraction can almost bring you to the floor. i didnt get an epidural with both boys and i felt everything, some are worse than others. i felt them all around the bottom of my belly and a little in my back. i walked, a lot. its easy to breath through them though. a birthing ball or exercise ball can relieve most of the pressure
    learae

Answer by learae at 5:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2008