What does it look like when...?

have a miscarriage a day b4 your period is due?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well depends on how far along you are.. you can be pregnant and then get a regular period and the baby just go back into your body. you can have blood clots big and/or little. you can have DARK red blood.
    Anonymous

• Probably just a heavy period. How do you know your pregnant yet if you arent even late??
    pinkflowerpetal

Answer by pinkflowerpetal at 12:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If you didn't have a positive test I would NOT assume you were pregnant! I was 2 weeks and miscarried it and it hurt like HELL. After a few heavy gushes it was out. You WILL know if you miscarry. It's not funny to me when people assume stuff like that just because they want one and got a pd. I was only 2 weeks and expelled what clearly was a sac
    Anonymous

• It depends on how far along you are. I'm guessing from the way you asked your question that you have not received a positive pregnancy test yet, and it is within the first month. If this is the case, it could look/feel like just a normal period, or be terrible cramping right beforehand, then chunky, clotted, deep red, extra-heavy blood the first day and regular period after that. Any pregnancy symptoms you had will completely disappear with practically the snap of a finger - it's super fast. This is how mine was.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2011