I think my auntie knows something..

Hey guys...when monday came up, i was late for my appointment and so they gave another person my spot without even checking to see if I would even be there! I was extremely upset because I had been really looking toward that day, but now I have to go next monday on the 27th.

But heres the thing. On monday my auntie asked, (she's in her 60s), what are you going to the dr for?
I told her a physical and she so simply replied a physical for what? Pregnant people.

I couldnt really say anything at all, but why would she say that? It seems as if she hasn't been paying attention to me much, but judging from that comment, she has been! A lot.

Well, i've been thinking that maybe i'm not pregnant, and maybe I am. But I do know that something is going on. I know because yesterday, I started spotting, and it didn't feel like cramps at all. It felt more like mild pain in my personal area, but no where in my stomach or pelvic area. However, right now, i don't feel like i'm spotting or anything at all. it's like nothing is happening.

But last night, someting wierd happened. I felt like I had a bunch of bubbles that were popping in the middle of my stomach. Or it can be described as gas. I felt it after a dull pain in the upper part of my tummy, and the gas feeling was on and off. like it would stop and start back.

its the first time i ever really felt it. I've had feelings like that i think around last month, but it's seeming to increase. Sometimes i even feel ticklish. its wierd, but i kinda like it. since, it only makes my curiousity grow!
anybody felt that before??

Deedra510

Asked by Deedra510 at 12:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am confused, have you not taken a test yet? How old are you? You may be farther along than you think,, a tickle movement usually happens about late in the 4th month to 5th month, when was your last period,, was the spotting dark, or bright red? YOU need to go get a test TODAY!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• There was a time, maybe during her time, when women only went to the doctor when they were pregnant. She may have been thinking about that.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• @kimigogo: after i did wat i did in feb. i haven't wat i cal a period. I've been spotting and having streaks since then. And well, it's bright red. and i know i need to go, but my mom has to take me first.
    Deedra510

Comment by Deedra510 (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i have had funny feelings in my tummy, like a baby turning over, i took a pregnancy test (had other symptoms too) but it was negative :(
    aparanty you can get phantom kicks.
    proud-mummy

Answer by proud-mummy at 1:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011