Anyone ever have a poll going as to when they would have their baby?

I'm 35 weeks but my SO's family has this poll going as to when I will have the baby. It ranges anywhere from the 22nd of dec to the 5th of jan. My due date isnt until jan 20th and my c-sec is scheduled for the sencond week of jan. But I didnt make it to the date either of my first 2 so now they have a poll.
Anyone ever start one for you and if so was anyone right and by how much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YAY at work they had one. i dont remember clearly, but i think someone got it right for my daughter and no one for my son...he suprised us all
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have one. My mom had her money on today, but she LOST so hahahaha. The member pinkclover says tomorrow...I should have made her put down money too :oD My other family members were saying yesterday because of the full moon. Obviously they're wrong. I'm betting on at least 41 weeks (I'll be 41 weeks on the 27th of this month).

We shall see who wins >:)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yeah i had one for my daughter it was a lot of fun and the way we did it was the people bought a date for i think it was 5 dollars and however won we spilt the pot. but nobody was even close everyone thought i was gonna go early but i was 2 weeks late. so i got to keep the pot.
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 5:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• The doctor got mine right...he came on his due date lol!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• At work for the first 2 they did!
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yes we had a poll...I had one person get the date right. My son was 4 days overdue and everyone thought I would go early since I was 2 weeks early with my first but nope this LO had other plans.
    mrsray45

Answer by mrsray45 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• We did one at my baby shower, and one for the weight. He was born 3 days early, and actually weighed a little more than both of us (7 lbs, 11 oz)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2008