When you conceive how do you plan on delivering the good news.

Im going to do something creative this time like putting the text in a gift box or something (his birthday is coming up)

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 12:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I plan on having my husband in the room when I take the test. But I am thinking of getting the "big brother" shirt for my son to wear, take pictures, and email that to grandparents.
    Telephus44

Answer by Telephus44 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my partner and i have been ttc for a while now, about 7 mths or so and once we get to that point we will of course be very excited. we are gonna try to keep it quiet til we find out the sex of the baby then have a family dinner with a white frosted cake and the sex of the baby will be told by the inside color of the cake being pink for a girl or blue for a boy....when the family asks why the cake is whichever color, we will then annouce that we are expecting :) just hope it happens sooon!
    minivanmom07

Answer by minivanmom07 at 11:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• What I was planning on doing was to make an all baby-themed dinner. Sauteed baby carrots, buns (which will need to be heated in the oven of course), some sort of egg dish (quiche, maybe?) and the like. Then, after serving everything, "Whoops! I forgot napkins!" Bring them out folded like a diaper with safety pins holding it together.

If your husband is a little slow, maybe some sippy cups too ;)
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 10:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am thinking maybe a cute little onsie or maybe like a baby bottle. I probably will be a little creative because it is fun to do stuff like that.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2011