Does baby still have room to move at 28 weeks pregnant ?

Im gonna be 28 weeks 2marrow so i might as well say im already 28 weeks but anyways my baby hasnt been moving that much for the past 4 days when he does move its kind of like a flutter instead of an actual kick or turn im thinking that hes running out of room already i know i should be calling my ob instead of asking on here but i wanna see if its normal or not when i was pregnant with my first at 28 weeks she would move all of the time and i know this time around its a different baby .what do yall think .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first one did jumping jacks 24/7 untill he came out. My second child only moved enough to let me know she was alive lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• not sure, but I am pregnant with baby 3. My first 2 moved and kicked none stop up until delivery. This time around this baby doesn't kick much it is more like you said flutters. I am 33 weeks and 2 days it has always been like this. Sometimes this baby will go a day without moving at all at first it scared me but now I am realizing that is just the way she is. One time she went 4 days with no movement that relly scared me not sure if it is noraml or not, but I am guessing it is since it has been like this through my whole pregnancy
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• As long as you are feeling 10 movements in 2 hours then you are good. Baby should still have enough room to move at 28 weeks.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm almost 37 weeks with my 2nd and he is so active. He moves 24/7 and when I say that I mean flips and stuff. He's just now slowing down because he is running out of room to move. With my daughter, she didnt move nearly as much and would go like a day with out moving much at all. Every baby is different and your baby may just be in a spot where you cant really feel him well. But still ask your doctor if it will make you feel better.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• they do slow down, but usually not until the 34-36 week mark, they can still even FLIP up until delivery. Meaning from breech to not breech anymore, so yes, they have plenty of room...

maybe drink something caffinated and lay down and see if he moves then, or she. :O)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011