Can you help me?

I need coupons for diapers, wipes, clothing you don't need for your baby anymore etc..I am helping out a dear friend of mine,Mandy, who has come into some financial hard times. Her husband left her before the baby was born, snd she lost her job when she had the baby. Ella, her daughter is 2.5 months old.. Anything valuable would be of use because I am going to buy her as much as I can afford to ... I just can't stand to see her and the baby suffer.. If things come to get any worse she and the baby might even have to stay with my and my hubby for a while but that's not a for sure thing yet. So, if any of you ladies have anything you could send to me I(and Mandy) would forever be in your debt. I will PM you my address if you do. I am hoping that you will help me help her as much as possible. God Bless you!

Wanabmommy

Asked by Wanabmommy at 1:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• I live in PA and there are some churches that have clothing giveaways and you can request cribs and things if you are in a hard time or had a house fire. See if any place near you does something like that.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 2:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Unfortunately..a lot of us are in financial hard times.. I wish I could help! Prayers for Mandy!♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes, as My husband and I are too. But i am not at risk of being homeless with a 2 month old like Mandy. thank God. Thats why I am helping her
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• thank you. I am in the process of doing just that.. thanks
    Wanabmommy

Comment by Wanabmommy (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• http://apps.liveunited.org/myuw/ contact your local united way too
    Jmomma532

Answer by Jmomma532 at 11:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2011