Do u know bitches like this?

U know the jealous troublemakers. My brothers wife will say she is pregnant and then gets a pd and say she lost it. Pd on time with no test. When she would get a neg test she would say it must be ectopic. But it's funny that she wouldn't ever see a Dr about it. She never did any of this until I started losing my pregnancies and my brother said he was getting fixed. It hurts because she is mocking a serious situation. When she was TTC their first she was in the Dr office every month claiming she was before a missed pd. This went on for 8 months. She is an attention whore and fakes medical problems right after someone she knows had the issue. She did it again after my brother was fixed and wasn't preg. Now I just miscarried again and am just waiting to see what B.S. she comes up with next. It's awful and my brother has totally caught on by now and is so disgusted with her. Her girls are 2 yrs apart. 5 & 7. My boy is 6 so that pissed her off and she was saying that I "snuck one in" between her 2. She wanted 1 of each. I never knew I had to wait til she was done. Same thing with our weddings. I was married a yr before her so when we looked at locations she would act like I was "stealing her spot" even though she never wanted an outdoor wedding until I did. As far as I knew, their church was already picked out. I try to avoid her but this is getting sooo old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Absolutely I know girls like this!!!!

I usually come up with some one liner that hopefully plants a seed in their head about changing their behavoir patterns.

For her, I would say, "I hope nothing bad ever happens to you because we might assume you are just seeking attention like the boy who cried wolf."

And then I would never talk to her until she shapes up. lol
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 1:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• No and thank goodness. She would drive me crazy, she just likes the attention.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my exes sister was an attention whore also
    well she still is but i am not around to have to deal with it
    the fact that she drunks until falling down might have something to do with her brain not working in a correct manner anymore

she told me that i was a muchowzien mom (sp?)
    my daughter really does not have autism, i just make people think that to get attention
    wow! i wish she was right, i could tell all the doctors, therapists and special education teachers that they are all wrong, i would have nothing to worry about because a drunk SIL says my child is fine, it is just me trying to get attention

guess, her drunken stupid actions were not getting enough attention

sorry you have to go through this, i bet most people see through her actions as a cry for attention
    the world does not revolve around her, but she will never see it any other way
    is she also a drug user or drunk? this can come with the territory
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• She probably isn't thinking about your miscarriage when she does it. If she does it all the time then you know how she rolls.. Do you really expect this person to be considerate? Do you expect a man with broken legs to run a marathon? You are allowing her to control your feelings and emotions. These type of people deserve NO energy from you. You are giving a moron far too much credit.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Look, I do know someone that does this. But really, it doesn't affect my life. It serves no purpose but to build resentments and tension to stew on it and let it bother you. People are gonna do what they do. Unless it messes with you and your family, leave it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sure do! I'm sorry you have to go through this cause I know first hand how old it gets! I wouldn't let her know about ANYTHING in your life....I've been doing that with a few people.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i have a friend that no matter what it is she's had it happen and it was 10 times whatever it was that happened to me... It's called histrionic personality disorder- PRAISE ME..

P - provocative (or seductive) behavior
    R - relationships, considered more intimate than they are
    A - attention, must be at center of
    I - influenced easily
    S - speech (style) - wants to impress, lacks detail
    E - emotional lability, shallowness
    M - make-up - physical appearance used to draw attention to self
    E - exaggerated emotions - theatrical

good luck.. I love my friend but she's a pain in the ass to deal with on most occasions...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Oh MusicMom it does affect me because she would start all the baby drama right after I'd lose a pregnancy! I had a swollen tube and lots of pain and the next day she says she has to be also having an ectopic because her test was negative! She is so cold hearted
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• lol as far as I know she is not a substance abuser ; )
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i know people like that i just ignore them and their childishness

esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011