If You Could Change One Thing In Your Life, What Would It Be?

My answer:

I wish we would stop living in survivor mode and live financially stress free.

Does not need to be money and work related even though I put it in this category.

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 1:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would go back to day daughter got four shots, including the flu shot, i asked doctor if safe (something made me think not) he assured me that they were safe, daughter had been ill and just getting over illness
    the flu shot had thimersol in it

she lost all words, eye contact, started smashing head etc etc etc
    she has autism

i think it was triggered from the thimersol in flu shot
    she did have a reaction to these shots, had to go on steriod cream, spot where she got shots, became red swollen and hard

I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY MOM INSTINCTS INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO A DOCTOR
    i could have put off shots until her inmune system back up to speed, and not had a flu shot at all (we all lived through flu)

my biggest regret, filled with regret and guilt forever

*if you do not believe in thimersol having any trigger with autism=please keep your thoughts to yourself, unless you have a child with autism-you d
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Not to stress over the small stuff. I always over think the circumstances and worse case scenario and it never ends up being that bad.

booger14

Answer by booger14 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would wish to have more energy and motivation to follow things like diet, excersize, making home made products, couponing ... I have such good intentions.. I wish I could/would do them and have the passion I feel that could be inside me but won't come out
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My job ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would have my college finished and a good paying job to help contribute financially to the family now that the kids are older.

Answer by gemgem at 2:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would have the ability to use my limbs again.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Just our finances so we'd never have to worry about anything money-related.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I cried reading that too Fiatpax - I'm so sorry..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would have gone to college straight after highschool and finished. I just retired from a good paying job but I loved going to college when I was in my late 30's, I just wished I would have finished because I love learning and I would have a sense of accomplishment.
    maggiebgood

Answer by maggiebgood at 2:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I wish I had gone to a good college and graduated. Maybe if I had a degree that could help me get a good job I would not feel so inadaquate now. I just want to provide for my family and take some of the pressure off SO.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 3:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011