these are the symptoms i have . I have little tiny cramps but before i had cramps like i was on my period i have a little bit of blood comming out im only 3 days away from my period

before it felt like i was on my period cuz i usualy get cramps before my period im tired a lot but im not sure if that could mean i am pregnant usualy i would get that way and not be pregnant i am 3 days away from my period and im bleeding just a little u can barely see it but its blood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• then you are obviously and pretty much not pregnant... get a test done when you are actually late..
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• That's nice to know. Thanks for filling us in but I see no question and if this is indeed a freakin pregnancy question, get a test and don't ask us because we REALLY, HONESTLY DON'T know! Were not lying to you!
    Anonymous

• Cramps-period
    Being tired-period
    Blood-period!!!
    Anonymous

• last time i checked none of us had md after our names.. is this question a joke or are you seriuos.. its prob ur period u sound like u know that y waste our time.. and at least i can post it with my anme and am not scared to tell how i feel by posting it anon
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Who cares about replying anonymous? What does that have to do with anything? You said your period is due in 3 days..What do you think it is? DUH!
    Anonymous

• Don't know, try peeing on a stick
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i have no idea id say go to the dr. i have the same exact symptoms and i have no idea hats going on. i have to make an appt with my ob/gyn
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008