IS Santa vaccinacted? have his elves been circumciszed?

Lol ok i stole this ? from another mommys answer, but it was too funny i just had too ..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHA I saw that in the other post and found it hysterical. Kudos to the mommy who originated the thought.

Oh and to answer the question while Im here...Yes he's vaccinated because his dr thought it was best since he's all around the world and exposed to all those various bad things and he didnt want to bring anything bad home to the Mrs. and the elves. :)

I dont know if the elves are circumcized or not and Im not willing to ask. I find that is too personal a question for someone I only hear from once a year LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lol I read that!
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I think he is though. lol
    TiffanyLove18

• omg I hope Santa has been vaccinated, he goes all around the world, who knows what diseases he might pick up from another country!
    Anonymous

• I don't know about yours - but my santa's definitely vaccinated & circumsized :P - not sure about his elves - I'm a one santa kinda gal!!! :P
    Anonymous

• HAHA thats funny anon 5:27
    Yeah my Santa is Vaccinated but not circumcised. And he doesn't have any elves.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 5:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Good Lord, I will have to look at those reindeer a little more closely.. LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• HAHA! I saw this in the most annoying questions post and I thought about asking this question :oD Looks like you beat me to it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Absolutely, Santa is vaccinated! Against diseases you've never even heard of!
    As for the elves, I'm thinking castration is more likely.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 6:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• sticking out tongueI refuse to dignify this with a response!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2008