What is One Thing You Would Change About Your Husband/SO, if any?

My answer:

I would change his rebellious nature from an 11 on a 1 to 10 scale to maybe a 9 or less. I like it most of the times, but it does get really out of control!

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 1:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• He knows no fear. You have no idea how scary that can be. The only thing that scares him is the fear of something happening to the kids or I. He will try anything. The more dangerous the better. We just discussed this last week. He takes some major risks and it finally dawned on him just how bad that stresses me and why. It was a great talk.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• When he thinks of only himself, and not how it affects our family.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The way he procrastinates. I sometimes think he does it on purpose because he knows I'll get so ticked off that I'll just go ahead and do it instead.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would change his inability to make a decision or try anything for himself.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The only thing I would honestly change is his health. He feels so bad all the time.

He does have annoying habits and traits but they are what makes him, him. =)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• nothing!
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• well im not married but one thing i dislike about my SO is Cigarettes EEWWWW i would def change that.. thats it:D

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i would change the fact that when he is off work he is always either online or watching tv. i want him to spend more time with the family 

esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i don't know. i've got a handsome, sexy, stubborn, open-minded, sensitive, unbelievably intelligent, alcohol and cigarette free, hard-working, freakishly strong family man that listens to no one and does what he wants regardless of external pressure.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I wish he was a little more outgoing.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2011