Spinoff - What do you think your man would change about YOU?

ahh.. My good intentions and little follow through when it comes to myself.. I am over weight and try so many fad diets and blah blah and I know and he knows the only way to get rid of it but I am waiting for the magic pill i guess lol..
that I leave no toilet paper on the roll and put the new roll on the counter.
I can't for some reason put the scissors back once I use them
then when i do use the scissors,. I don't throw away whatever I just cut... I think he has more pet peeves about me than I could even pretend to have about him lol!~

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• My weight, my style of clothing, my politcal views, my child-raising philosophy (it scares him)....my wanderlust, my constant need to talk about everything, that I won't allow him to ignore problems.....a lot of things, acutally, lol! Sometimes I wonder why he married me!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• nothing to change since I will never let anyone change me. Plus nothing to change also since going through a divorce.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I figure he would say sex. We have sex quite often, but he would like it more I am sure.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• That I'm more magical about the job situation, that I can instantly get a great paying job today (which I have been trying for the last two years). We've been off and on. He's just too military to understand.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 1:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my man would want me to pick up after myself more. he would wish i required less sleep. He would also wish my reading obsession was a little less pronounced
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 1:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i am very absent-minded.
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• probably to cook more for him
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 1:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am always tired/low on energy and he is FULL of energy and always doing something, cleaning outside, working, playing w/ the kids, so I would say he would like me to be more like that.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 1:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my pregnancy attitude! LOL!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm moody and bitchy and I would LIKE to be able to blame it on peri-menopause but I've always been this way. I have crazy mood swings that have just gotten worse lately. So I'm guessing he would like to change that.

Oh and I hate housework and put it off ... A LOT.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2011