How do u feel about this??

My friend on FB made her status saying how annoyed she is that she sees prego chicks at the bar or club, and that they should stay home!?? So if I remember clearly she herself told me she went out when she was all big and prego but its annoying now. It rubbed me the wrong way. Because what if a chick needs to go out of the house, not saying a bar or club is a good scene while ur prego but she made it seem like she was so innocent.

shar-hulk

Asked by shar-hulk at 2:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Honestly I dont see anything wrong with going to a bar or club when your big and prego. I was like 8 months pregnant with my daughter and went to the bar 1) because my hubby really needed to get out and have some fun 2) because my mom worked there and I could get free chicken tenders and fries lol and they had the best bbq sauce :) and 3) because sometimes we just need to get out and socialize with people even if we are pregnant. There is nothing wrong with going out as long as you arent going to the bar or club to drink and stuff. Also a club is a good place to go dancing and some people like to to go dancing even if they cant see their feet lol
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• when i was pregnant with my 2nd i went to bars all the time. when my husband came home on R&R i was about 8 months and we went to bars/clubs together. i got lots of funny looks but i didn't care. it's not like you have to drink or smoke cigarettes to participate in the fun.. pregnant chicks can play pool, dance or just sit around and have fun.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would not want to see a pregnant woman in a bar or club, but I wouldn't post it on Facebook.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The smell of cigarette smoke makes me sick. I don't like bars even when I'm not prego, but would definitely never go when I am pregnant.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You are asking what we think of
    her being hypocritical
    or about pregnant women in bars?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Mostly about pregnant women in bars as long as they arent drinking
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Why is it her business?
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• EXACTLY! She did it when she was prego so who cares if someone else is doing it too..Thats how I feel, if the prego chick is cool with being around drunken idiots i dont see why not.
    shar-hulk

Comment by shar-hulk (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• lol acutally i have gone to a baby shower at a pub and it turned out to be one of the best ones i have ever been at{no the prego didnt drink} and i myself am expecting again and my mother was having her birthday party at a club and i attended, so no there isnt anything wrong with a prego going out and having a good time{so long as she is being reasonable to her growing baby} goodness if there was a problem with pregos going to have a good time then wed need to stay away from theme parks, bowling allies, the beach, ect. lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2011