Have you ever been stalked? Online or in person? Tell me your experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I have. I was dating this guy for about 6 months, and then we broke up, because he was always in jail, so whats the point? right? but anyway, I got with this other guy,(the guy i am happily with now) and he started jumping in front of our car when we were going down the road, and calling me non stop, harrassing me, one time he saw me in walmart and pushed me against the shelf, it was crazy! we have so many police reports against him, and still they didnt do anything to him. But he eventually quit...hes still insane though!! lol
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• In person...and it was scary! I had just had my daughter and went back to work...and there was a new guy there. He was kind of cute, and somehow it got back to him that I asked who the "new cute kid was"...that was all it took. He literally showed up to my house (never told him where I lived...and he admitted to circling all around looking for my car for hours to see where I lived) and he PROPOSED to me at my house that day! MAYBE a week after we met. I called the police and freaked out on him...even after that he proceeded to tell everyone at work that we were engaged and that we were planning a trip to Disney with our kids. He would follow me around like a lost puppy and seemed particularly interested in my breast milk that I would store in the fridge when I pumped.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• CONT. I reported it to my employer who made sure we no longer worked in the same area at the same time...but he would show up anyway. I came to find out that in the time I was on my maternity leave, he had pulled the same thing on another girl. I couldn't believe it...she hadn't reported it. After I told my employer that he was showing up on my shifts, they took my hours off the public schedule so he wouldn't know when I worked and just gave it to me...but he would drive by all the time and look for me there. They ended up completely removing me from where he worked or knew about which REALLY pissed me off...how about firing the freak instead of me having to change my job because he wouldn't stop acting NUTS!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Oh yeah and it is a freakin scary feeling. I met him in college and on our first date he was very physically agressive to the point it scared me. He had picked me up so he knew where I lived...a single mom with three kids..and I tried to avoid him and not be rude but it was almost like the more I treated him like shit the he kept at it. He started showing up unannounced with flowers and pizza and wine and was trying to buy my kids affection with trips to Disney Land. I started screening my calls and not answering my door. I met my DH a short time later and I asked him to answer the phone one time and he told him that we were dating now and I would call him if ever I was interested. The next day I got a nasty e-mail from him saying he thought I could speak for myself...I did not respond I just blocked him..never heard from him again thank God.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• kabbot...that is scary.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I haven't had someone literally follow me around but when I was 16, I dated a guy I met through my friend. He would call me 10 times a day from 6 in the morning til 12 midnight. If I didn't answer or respond, he'd get pissed. My mom finally told me I couldn't see him anymore. He was controlling and possessive.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes, On myspace I cannot tell you why she did it because I am afraid she knows about cm. It is the reason I changed my profile and set it to private. Paranoid I know.I gave up myspace but I WILL NOT GIVE UP cm. I love it too much!

Anonymous

• My former husband was psychotic and not only stalked me, but broke into my house and killed my pets, broke into my car, called my boss and the ex of my new bf when we broke up.... Omg, the guy was absolutely NUTS!! What is the worst part, though, is that he made friends with my family, and to this day, they don't believe that he did all the things that he did. I don't know who I hate more, him or them!!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• OMG jburg2541....he's gotta be sick in the head....especially killing your pets!! That's so scary!!!
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 3:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2008