Need suggestions

I am craving salty things like crazy! Anyone have any suggestions? I have eaten 2 jars of pickles in the last week, and I have been eating a ton of green olives...looking for something salty but different than what I have been eating all the time.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ooo some salt and vinigar chips...maybe with some cheese......yummy yummy be back later that is a good idea!!!!
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• what about chips and salsa or popcorn?
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 2:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• simple smilei loved grape juice with salt when i was prego u might like it it satisfied my salt craving weird but it worked for me

22mommyof3girls

Answer by 22mommyof3girls at 2:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I suggest if you are craving salty foods that you try to find salty foods that are low in sodium, such as popcorn. Eating foods that are high in sodium such as pickles or olives can increase your blood pressure and cause problems later in pregnancy. Try taking some thing that isnt salty, like a cuccumber and adding just a hint of salt. It'll be way better for you and baby.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Popcorn with Parmesan sprinkled on it. Cheese sticks. Cheese and crackers. Pita chips and hummus. I'm 15 weeks along, and these are all things that satisfy my craving when I want something salty.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011