Why does the newest GF think she is always "better" than the ex?

I am so glad that my hubby doesn't have kids to anyone else. His cousin does though. When I met him his first was 3 months old. They split and he never kept a job to pay her support or saw the kid. Then he got with #2 and agreed to have a baby. They split. Same story. Girl #3. Same story. #2 & 3 saw he rarely had a job and for some reason thought they were better than the first woman and he'd do it for them. I just blocked #2 & 3 from my FB. #1 let someone else adopt her son and got married. She's great. The other 2 are driving all of us crazy on the borderline of harassment so most of the family blocked them! We all saw it coming but they act like we owe them something because this man doesn't see his kid. They saw how he was when they asked him to have a baby! His mother pays his child support the majority of the time.He's 34. Why would anyone willingly try to have a baby with a guy that does not see or pay for his other kids? I think he had them convinced it was all the womens fault but he truly is a deadbeat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats how it happened with my ex.. He cheated on me a lot..
    Well the girl he is with now is one that he cheated on me with..
    I was like, uh hello.. I'm his gf of 8 years & we have two kids together. What makes you think he's not gonna cheat on you?!
    Welp.. they been together awhile.. have a baby together..he cheats & they are as unhappy as we were!

But, I'm not mad.. My mama always taught me to give my old toys to the less fortunate girls! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Some women seem tot hink they can change the man, he will be different with them, or that their love will make his step up to the plate and do the right thing. The truth is, if a man is this way with #1 then I woukd stay away. He will more than likely be this way with anyone else too.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• moral of the story

believe who someone is when they show you
    ---------
    these women think that their wonderful self will change a person-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• good for #1 for doing what was best for her and her baby... and warn #2 and #3 that you will file harrasment on them if they dont stop lol...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have 2 ex's and from my experience they are not honest with their new women. They tell them horror stories like she wont let me see my child, she cheated, she didnt cook, she was abusive, he ended it for no reason, poor me. The new woman thinks oh here I am he loves me and doesnt talk bad about me. I have a good guy in this guy! Only to find later the guys a POS liar.

Answer by gemgem at 2:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• they prob think that they can change him, that he loves them more that he did the exs so he wont do that to them.
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• That's what I was thinking! He HAD to of fooled them!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my ex has diluted himself and his wife into thinking i keep our daughter from him, i'm the big evil bitch for collecting child support, i got pregnant on purpose so i could stay home all day and collect CS (they have accused me of this several times), yadda yadda yadda. his wife is pregnant with THEIR second kid and he can barely make ends meet trying to pay the CS he owes me monthly. he stopped seeing my daughter before she turned a year old, and she was with him during all that time. let them think what they want, i just thank my lucky stars that he can no longer control me like a puppet or verbally abuse me anymore. she's his problem now. sometimes i get a good laugh at their expense.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• tnm786......i know this situation my DH is is this way that you are saying how they talk about you n stuff. we had to get joint custody bc she would let us see his daughter and she didnt work wouldnt try to find a job at all lived iwth her mom and got money from her mom n us and would enroll in school go for 2 wks and quit. and she told us 2 days ago she was a college grad but she drops out so idk how she thinks that.

she says the same stuff about me and him that you say about him and his wife about the kids we have a 7month old and i am 4 months pregnant and she flipped out with i got pregnant with both. we have been together for 3 years and we were together 2 years when i got pregnant and she said i did it on purpose and she said the same thing with this one btu they were together for 2 months when she got pregnat. we are fixing to go back to court bc she is trying to keep the child fro us with us having JC
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 4:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i meant to also add to the main question. i live my step daughter me and her father have ben together since she was 6months old and her mom has hated me and him from day one and i dont think i am better then her she is a single mom and i bet it is hard for her but she is crazy and the wa she acts makes it seem like i am better then her but i dont think i am if that makes any since.
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 5:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011