Sex drive adult content

My sex drive has been really off lately...the only time I really desire to have sex is at like 3am! My hubby has been complaining that I don't ever seem to really want to have sex even though I have sex to make him happy. It's not that I don't desire sex...I do, it is just at a really inconvenient time....should I wake him the next time I get...for lack of a better word...horny? It usually happens between 2-4 and he works at about 7:30.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 2:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• If it were my husband, I don't think he'd complain one bit if I woke him up.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 3:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I lost a lot of my sex drive after my 3rd baby.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would. He wants to have sex on his schedule but doesn't like that you aren't 'into' it so why not turn the tables? Give him a taste of what you are getting.

Then maybe he will appreciate that you are giving in even when you really don't want to.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Have him go to bed an hour earlier on the nights you want to have sex. Most guys can typically crash right after sex, so he should have no problem getting right back to sleep!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2011